drank Caramel by Adagio Teas

Made this as the communal pot last night. The instant I opened the pouch, I could tell that this is yet another Adagio tea that has been enhanced since I last ordered it. The caramel scent was almost overwhelming, and sweet like you wouldn’t believe. I admit, I had to sniff it again. And then again.

This tea might have to stand as my staple caramel tea. I like to have one around, as caramel is one of my favorite flavors and if it’s in tea form, I don’t have to feel bad about having a lot of it. It’s a mellow Ceylon with a very realistic buttery caramel taste. It doesn’t come across as artificial, and it even has a sort of creamy aftertaste. Sort of like a caramel square you’d get from your grandma.

Sadly though, this just makes me miss Sweet Caramel O’ Mine. It doesn’t have that nice hint of smokiness that I liked.