drank Earl Grey Supreme by Harney & Sons

Mmm, this is just what I needed on this wet, cold day.

As far as Earl Grey teas go, this is a very good one. They don’t go overboard on the bergamot, and the black tea they used is nice, if not a little muted. But that’s to be expected with any flavor. It’s not bitter at all, just very tasty. Lemony, but not mouth-numbingly so. There’s also something malty in the aftertaste, which leads me to believe that this is the first Earl Grey I’ve ever had that I could taste anything besides the bitterness of the black tea and bergamot oil. Its actual flavors shine through. Kinda awesome, if you ask me.

And if it makes any difference, I’m drinking the pyramid bagged version.

ScottTeaMan

This is a top 5 EG for me…..maybe my favorite!