drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Still on vacation, but taking a moment with Steepster. A moment away from reading and savoring the fact that my cell phone is turned off. Yes, I’m one of those people that Christmas makes miserable.

Anyway, I went through the entirety of my sample pouch in one night. We stayed up talking and getting drunk, sipping tea in between. As usual, when I serve this tea to groups, it’s always a big hit. And it was. I had three cups, myself, at least. Though by the end, I’m not sure how much it was. It’s all a bit hazy. But now my boyfriend’s mom, who we’re visiting, has ordered the pound bag.

If you haven’t given guanabana a chance, and you like fruit teas, this is something one should have at least once.