Oh, wow, this is the most powerfully orange-flavored tea I’ve ever had.

The tea smells strongly of citrus, with a hint of dried apple and currants. It smells incredibly fruity and sharp, almost medicinal. (I mean that in a good way.) But mostly, it’s just orange. I gave it about eight minutes to steep with 6 teaspoons for 16 ounces of tea. The tea even looks orange, like a deep reddish orange.

The flavor is tart and citrusy, but not just like the citrus fruit itself. You can taste the bitterness of the peel beneath it. Like the kind one would taste in orange spice teas. The currants add another layer of sourness, but in the finish, the apple pieces mellow it out. They add a pleasant sweetness. Anyway, this is like an orange juice fruit medley. I’m not a huge fan of orange or orange juice, but I think the people that are would love this.

Boiling 8 min or more