This is my third tasting note, and my second tub of this tea.

I was at the market again the other day picking up shrimp, green curry, and some miscellaneous produce when I realized I needed some kind of plain black tea to make sweet tea from. Since this stuff is under $3 a tub, I figured I could have my loose leaf fix and be cheap at the same time. (Sweet tea is just fodder for myself and whoever’s over anyway.) Made a 2 quart pitcher from 9 teaspoons and added sugar. The pitcher was empty by the end of the night.

momo

I need to go there again soon, I haven’t been in FOREVER! I’m closer to the Buford Highway Farmer’s Market but they don’t have bulk tea :( (or if they do it’s well hidden haha)

Tabby

Oh man, I haven’t been there in at least 3 years. My mom used to take me all the time when I was a teen. I miss it!

Comments

momo

Tabby