drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

LisaD gave me this one… and I don’t get it. I cannot taste chocolate and the strawberries are very faint. It’s not bad, but it’s not over the top awesome either… I may not be partial to Ceylon… I don’t know..

I don’t dislike it – I will probably try it again sometime!

Suzi

I wonder if you got some older leaves? I bought a big 4 oz tin of this tea, and then didn’t drink it for well over a year. It’s very light and bland now, not at all as wonderful as when I first bought the tea, when the chocolate-strawberry flavor was strong and delicious.

Comments

Suzi

Crocheter. Scrapbooker. High School Math Teacher. Geocaher. All around nerd I guess! And I am the one in the green shirt… the other lovely lady is my mom!

Illinois