Delicious! I could smell this tea even before I’d unwrapped the packaging. Despite the strong aroma, the flavor is delicate and I did need a bit of sugar to bring it out. Almond and a hint of snickerdoodle, and the green tea does come through in a mellow way. Now I’m wondering if I have snickerdoodle ingredients in the house, because this would be a great tea to pair with cookies.

p.s. It’s sad, because the flavor is quite good, but it became apparent after I finished the cup that this tea inspires headaches. I don’t know what they put in it that I react to so badly, because normally I can tell from the scent alone whether something is going to disagree with me, and this one smells perfectly wonderful. But so it goes.

Flavors: Nuts

Happiness Is:
green tea
black tea
sometimes white tea, especially if it involves peaches
oolong? I’m starting to think oolong is the best of both worlds — I haven’t had many yet, but those I’ve tried have been divine.
fruit!
vanilla things
lots of mint!

Not Really My Style:
spices (except for ginger. ginger rocks)
chai (because, you know, the spices)
rooibos (I don’t get it. Everyone seems psyched for it. Not me).
those smoky teas, like lapsang souchong, though once in a while I’ll need something really strong and then I like them.

Bergamot.
Bergamot lives in a weird little category of its own. Sometimes it’s very good. Sometimes it’s very bad. I don’t know why my feelings toward it are always in flux, though the brand is a factor to some extent. Tea companies seem to have vastly different opinions about how to make earl grey.

gypsy status