GM sample #2. I looked around Steepster for some direction on how to brew this and thankfully found someone who suggested using just 3.5 oz. of water. I used 4oz and it was perfect. As soon as this hit my tongue it was like MELON!! And I mean that in a good way. I steeped it a second time and there was still some flavor but much weaker. I think I may be ordering a tin of this one. My daughter and I split this and she loved it too.

I’m a fairly new tea enthusiast. I recently started a cleanse and had to give up coffee and wine for the duration. I was in a shopping mall and wandered into Teavana to try some samples…and now I’m hooked. The thing that has surprised me the most is not how the tea is replacing the coffee, but the way it has moved in and filled the wine niche.

I am loving all the recommendations I’m getting here….my bank account? Not so much. It’s going to be scary when the cleanse is over and I have to buy tea AND wine!! Oh and books and fabric…

San Diego, Ca