drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

If nothing else this tea looks like swamp water.
I didn’t think I would enjoy this one, since it’s base is rooibos (not a fan over here).
I found it to have a slightly sweet strawberry flavour (like a strawberry candy-artificial). Wish it had more of that flavour. I found it lacked big time in the flavour department. I could only slightly taste the rooibos, which is great for me. I usually can’t get past the rooibos flavour.
Over all I was disappointed in the lack of flavour.

softrevolution

I tried this for the first time the other day and felt pretty much the same way. It’s just fairly bland and artificial tasting. I wonder if it might be tasty iced with a bit of fruit juice added in to make it more like a punch?

tattooed_tea

I had it iced. I’m not sure what would help it out. I always add more leaves than required because I like a strong tea, but it didn’t help this time.

Kittenna

Ew, I did not enjoy this one iced at all. I threw it out.

tattooed_tea

Did you have it hot? How was it?

Kittenna

I had it hot as well, and although I liked whatever fruit flavour I was smelling/tasting, I didn’t find it terribly appealing. Better than iced IMO, though!

tattooed_tea

I will have to try this hot than before I swap it out.

Comments

softrevolution

Kittenna

Ew, I did not enjoy this one iced at all. I threw it out.

tattooed_tea

Did you have it hot? How was it?

tattooed_tea

I will have to try this hot than before I swap it out.

Heavily tattooed mom of two. Lover of tea. Body piercer.

Addicted to tea & my addiction has been fueled even more so by Steepster!

Sudbury Ontario