It finally got here. My orders from 52teas seems to take forever, probably because I am most excited for them.
I ripped into my package when I got home from work and then not so carefully ripped open each of the three yeas i recived. I smelt this one last.
Soooooo carameley, oh my with the added bonus of pumpkin spices. I should have waited to try this, I am all congested and my taste buds are acting up…. aside from that by the time this steeped it was 6:40, I knew a black tea at that hour was a horrible idea and I am paying for it. Eeeek, and now tomorrow I have to start work early.

Anyways to the tea, or what I could taste of it. I definetly over steeped this, I was multi tasking and the tea suffered as usual. It’s definetly a carameley tea for sure, so good. I didn’t get much of any other flavours other than bitterness from the over steep (probably a result of my congestion). I added one crystal of rock sugar and a touch of milk just to alleviate the bitterness. Ooohh if this is even yummier when steeped properly and when i can taste thongs like normal people I am going to be in tea heaven.

I will give this a numerical rating once I can enjoy it properly, the way it deserves.

Babble

Ugh – I HATE when I get distracted and oversteep a tea. It’s these few times I say, “This wouldn’t be an issue if I had a Breville…” but then I say, “NO!! You don’t need to spend that kind of money! Think of how many teas you could buy.”

Yeah.. it’s a constant battle.

Comments

Babble

Yeah.. it’s a constant battle.

Heavily tattooed mom of two. Lover of tea. Body piercer.

Addicted to tea & my addiction has been fueled even more so by Steepster!

Sudbury Ontario