drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

So basically the city is shut down today due to weather, no busses, no mail, no school (college & university included), even Walmart is closing. Highways closed to & from the city.
So I’m doing a sample sipdown. Finished off pineapple upsidedown cake.
Then this.

I wasn’t getting much of this flavour wise, I was getting scents of spices & almost coffee like smells.
I’m still not sure how this actually tastes, I have a wee bit left to make a small mug. So we will see then.
No numerical rating for now.

BoxerMama

gasp This is one of my favourites! I usually steep is closer to five minutes though. A little milk and a little sugar is a must though!

tattooed_tea

Yea I’m not positive what happened. Will try with the wee bit I have left. I’ll try the 5 min steep.

BoxerMama

Hope it works for you this time around! This is my bad mood go to tea. Always gives me a kick in the butt.

Comments

BoxerMama

tattooed_tea

BoxerMama

Heavily tattooed mom of two. Lover of tea. Body piercer.

Addicted to tea & my addiction has been fueled even more so by Steepster!

Sudbury Ontario