Another tea from the box that my grandmother sent me.

This one is immensely better than the raspberry, but still not something I’d buy on my own. I don’t really do teabags in the first place, but that’s not really the point.

When I opened the box the smell of spice is the primary aroma- not specifically cinnamon, but spice. The same is true once the tea is brewed, although you can smell a hint of citrus as well.

Unlike the blackberry spice variety from Gevalia that I tried before, this one is less artificial in taste. The flavoring is actually quite subtle- a hint of orange with the cinnamon coming through ever so lightly. Not bad.

Like I said, I don’t ever buy bagged teas like this unless I’m completely out of anything else (god forbid, but the postal service does have a tendency to be slow about things!) but this wasn’t all that horrible. It had quite a warming effect and I actually finished the cup which was a surprise in itself!

All in all it was okay I suppose.

Tawny Kira

Ugh, I said raspberry up at the top when referring to the previous Gevalia flavor I tried, but I meant blackberry as I wrote later on in the post. That’s what I get for waiting until I’m eating yogurt with raspberries in it to write my notes :P

Bonnie

Well, we all do stuff like that!

Tawny Kira

I’m terrible about it- especially if someone’s talking to me while I’m typing/writing. I always end up writing what they’re saying! Once I was doing Trig homework and English homework at the same time in high school and I wrote a math equation into my English paper! Thank goodness I had someone proof read it!

Comments

Tawny Kira

Bonnie

Well, we all do stuff like that!

Tawny Kira

I am a wife and mother. I am a musician, a singer, a hair dye junkie, a book lover and an artist. And of course a tea lover!

North Alabama