After a long night of being woken up multiple times by Danny (3) who climbed into bed with us late last night, and muscle soreness from my exercise yesterday I woke up feeling pretty lethargic. But it’s Friday which means it’s time to clean the apartment, so I made myself some of this- the name just called out to me! Good Morning Sunshine!

Throughout the steeping process the tea smelled crisp, fresh, and lemony. Danny said it smelled “sunny” which I thought was a very accurate description! The flavor of this tea was just as lovely as the aroma. Delicate, lemony, refreshing! Plus it’s caffeinated so it had me perked up in no time!

The second steeping was light and even more delicate than the first- but just as flavorful.

The perfect pick me up for a sluggish morning :)

Bonnie

Good morning tea isn’t it!

Tawny Kira

Wonderful! I am definitely going to have to get some more when pay day comes!

Bonnie

You"ll love the owner Stacy! She is fantastic and let’s you pick samples to try!

Tawny Kira

Wow, that’s really awesome! She followed me recently and I was a little flabbergasted at first! I thought “why on earth would the OWNER of Butiki follow little ole me?” I’m really flattered!

Bonnie

Read my review on the mint tea cuz she comments! She is wonderful and will be your friend too! The owner of Verdant drops me notes also. Tea people are special!

Butiki Teas

I love chatting with other tea people. Reading reviews on here is very helpful to see if a blend is working or not. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or are looking for some recommendations.

Tawny Kira

I’m really so glad that I joined this site because I was just kind of off on my own doing a lot of guesswork as to tea varieties to try, and now I see that there is this big community of tea lovers who are so nice and helpful! Tea people are most definitely special!

Comments

Bonnie

Good morning tea isn’t it!

Tawny Kira

Wonderful! I am definitely going to have to get some more when pay day comes!

Butiki Teas

Tawny Kira

I am a wife and mother. I am a musician, a singer, a hair dye junkie, a book lover and an artist. And of course a tea lover!

North Alabama