drank Hibiscus by Adagio Teas

I’m upping the rating of this one because it’s SO MUCH BETTER cold brewed. I saw that Michelle had cold brewed this one & said it made a world of difference & decided to give this tea one more chance.

Holy cow is it so different.

I put about 12oz of water into a plastic bottle with the tea leaves just swimming around in there. I had only meant to let it sit for about an hour, but forgot about it so it sat in the fridge for 2.5 hours or so I think? I strained it out into a big glass whenever I remembered it.

The flavor was much lighter, but you got more tea and less ‘medicine’ flavor. It was tart (so I added just a little simple syrup to temper that) and fruity. Definitely something I’d drink again. I’m glad too because Adagio’s samples are pretty big & now mine won’t go to waste!

Iced 8 min or more
Michelle

I’m glad you found a way to drink this!

Tawny Kira

me too! Hot it tasted like drinking warm cough syrup (to me anyway, I know people who like it) but this is definitely better for me :)

Comments

Michelle

I’m glad you found a way to drink this!

Tawny Kira

I am a wife and mother. I am a musician, a singer, a hair dye junkie, a book lover and an artist. And of course a tea lover!

North Alabama