Visually this tea is made up of heavily broken black tea leaves. Not quite tea-bag size, but a bit larger. Large chunks of bananas, strawberries, vanilla beans, cherries and cacao nibs are mixed in for a decent visual. Togetehr these brew a dark caramel liquor.

The aroma here is more chocolate and banana than anything else. It actually reminds me of a Nutella banana panini I had at a local coffee shop once (shhh, don’t tell the tea!). I can catch just the faintest hint of either the strawberry or the cherry but I’m not really sure which.

WOW! The astringency here is very high. Not so much a pucker as much as a sting. That’s not always bad though. It depends on how you like your tea. This does bring the flavor down a couple notches for me though as it makes it more difficult for me to discern the more nuanced flavors. I do catch the chocolate through the finish which dries the tongue, and the banana.

[ IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS HERE ON STEEPSTER, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ www.Tea-Guy.com ]

Insane about tea and technology!

Born in Maryland in a suburb of D.C. humorously named “Chevy Chase” I moved to Cincinnati as a… wait… you don’t want to read this crap!

My tea birth came in 2004. While I had been drinking tea throughout my life it was more of a seasonal enjoyment and not something as empassioned as what it gives me now.

I’m currently working to start a couple tea related businesses and run a little tea blog reviewing tea and tea related items.

You should drop by! Seriously! The door’s open!

Cincinnati, OH