The dry leaves provide an aroma of freshly dried leaves in Autumn, wheat toast and hints at hay. Once brewed the aroma sweetens and a more chocolatey vibrant scent seems to emerge. This tea brews a vibrant caramel liquor.

Jackee Muntz seems to bite a little. There’s certainly an astringent kick in this tea’s taste. A bit of toasted bread with fired notes and a panopoly of lesser notes including a honeyed edge in the finish which is very nice.

[ IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS HERE ON STEEPSTER, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ www.Tea-Guy.com ]

Insane about tea and technology!

Born in Maryland in a suburb of D.C. humorously named “Chevy Chase” I moved to Cincinnati as a… wait… you don’t want to read this crap!

My tea birth came in 2004. While I had been drinking tea throughout my life it was more of a seasonal enjoyment and not something as empassioned as what it gives me now.

I’m currently working to start a couple tea related businesses and run a little tea blog reviewing tea and tea related items.

You should drop by! Seriously! The door’s open!

Cincinnati, OH