drank Vanilla Bean Chai by 52teas

This vanilla bean chai is pretty tasty. I didn’t add any sugar or milk as is traditionally done and still enjoyed the brew.

Large vanilla bean pieces and ginger root chunks combine with clearly visible cinnamon shavings to creating a uniquely strong but comforting brew.

This tea does significantly dry your palate, so keep that in mind, but I honestly didn’t mind that much.

[ IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS HERE ON STEEPSTER, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ www.Tea-Guy.com ]

Insane about tea and technology!

Born in Maryland in a suburb of D.C. humorously named “Chevy Chase” I moved to Cincinnati as a… wait… you don’t want to read this crap!

My tea birth came in 2004. While I had been drinking tea throughout my life it was more of a seasonal enjoyment and not something as empassioned as what it gives me now.

I’m currently working to start a couple tea related businesses and run a little tea blog reviewing tea and tea related items.

You should drop by! Seriously! The door’s open!

Cincinnati, OH