I’m used to mint teas being very minty and fresh on the palate. While this tea may refresh the palate a bit, it’s flavor was far too subdued for my tastes.

The inclusion of stevia leaves takes the bite out of the mint I think, which disappointed me.

Overall I try not to drink too many bagged teas. The quality and flavor just doesn’t live up to what I am used to. If Zhena’s offered a loose variant of this I’d be willing to give it another go.

As it is, this tea was just ‘ok.’

[ IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS HERE ON STEEPSTER, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ www.Tea-Guy.com ]

Insane about tea and technology!

Born in Maryland in a suburb of D.C. humorously named “Chevy Chase” I moved to Cincinnati as a… wait… you don’t want to read this crap!

My tea birth came in 2004. While I had been drinking tea throughout my life it was more of a seasonal enjoyment and not something as empassioned as what it gives me now.

I’m currently working to start a couple tea related businesses and run a little tea blog reviewing tea and tea related items.

You should drop by! Seriously! The door’s open!

Cincinnati, OH