drank Dong Ding by Naivetea

One brewed the leaves produce a light amber-caramel liquor. The steeped aroma more savory than the dry aroma if that can be believed. The roasty nuttiness of this brew has some weight to it, almost meaty.

With a smooth feel and overtones of roasted vegetables and a honeyed edge you’re drawn to savor this tea’s product. Once past the initial palate sensation I noted more vegetal nuance with each sip.

While not astringent or puckery this tea has a long vegetal tails which grows lighter with each steeping. You can expect a good three or four steeps from this tea before any notable flavor degradation kicks in. I used a good seven or eight steeps before I was essentially drinking water.

[ IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEWS HERE ON STEEPSTER, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG @ www.Tea-Guy.com ]

Insane about tea and technology!

Born in Maryland in a suburb of D.C. humorously named “Chevy Chase” I moved to Cincinnati as a… wait… you don’t want to read this crap!

My tea birth came in 2004. While I had been drinking tea throughout my life it was more of a seasonal enjoyment and not something as empassioned as what it gives me now.

I’m currently working to start a couple tea related businesses and run a little tea blog reviewing tea and tea related items.

You should drop by! Seriously! The door’s open!

Cincinnati, OH