Thank you AJRimmer!  Another fruity blend from Teavivre… they have had this one in particular in stock for quite a while.  The hibiscus looks like it should be overwhelming just looking at the amount of it in the dry blend, but the resulting mugs aren’t too overly hibiscus.  With the first steep the brew is fuchsia, the second steep a pale pink.  The flavor isn’t ONLY tartness… there is also a noted melon flavor and fragrance in both cups.  Though it’s an interesting addition to this blend, I don’t think it’s quite enough to make me want to stock up on this one. (And now that I’m looking at the ingredients list, the flavor I was noticing was probably papaya rather than melon.)
Steep #1  // 1 1/2 teaspoons for full mug // 10 minutes after boiling  // 2 minute steep
Steep #2  // 2 minutes after boiling //  6 minute steep

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!