drank Cinnamon-Orange by Market Spice

SkySamurai’s mystery advent tea #8  backlog from 12/21
Looks like black tea with mystery bits in.  The scent is very obviously that cinnamon spice sort of profile so I definitely think the mystery bits are probably orange peel.  The cinnamon is both the addictively sweet type but also the spicy sharp type! Like the candy hearts!  I like it.  It’s sugary sweetness holiday in a cup.  I thought the second steep would be weak, that all that flavor would end up in the first steep. BUT NO.  The second steep is still amazingly flavorful.  I think the orange pieces were gaining flavor sitting in the infuser, as the orange was more noticeable in the second steep too.  I would actually like to stock up on this one!  The closest tea would probably be hot cinnamon spice from Harney. My guess: orange cinnamon spice.   Was I correct? Yes.  It looks like I sampled this one before but like it MUCH better now. Raising the rating from an 83.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for full mug // 21 minutes after boiling  // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // 3 minutes after boiling // 3-4 minute steep
2021 sipdowns: 7 (52Teas Frank’s Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish)

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!