drank Gingerbread Man by Pudtea

Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge National Kiss a Ginger Day / National Marzipan Day Tea #1
Well, I’ll post these even though Steepster is on another freeze.  Thanks very much again for the teas, AJRimmer!  This not only has ginger BUT ALSO almond, so yay!  Two in one for the challenge today!    A huge mix of ingredients here, but it looks like there isn’t very much black tea here.  The brew says it too – the color is extremely pale brown.   I wouldn’t say this tastes like gingerbread as the apple is very noticeable.  But then the second steep is mostly ginger flavored to the point where the color of the brew and the flavor is making me think of turmeric.     Neither steep was saying gingerbread to me.  Gingerbread cookies aren’t this healthy!
Steep #1 // 1 1/4 teaspoons for a full mug // 21 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 3 minute steep

Flavors: Apple, Ginger

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!