additional notes: And the last no caff pancake tea for pancake day! This isn’t a favorite but I can manage to drink it when I have the excuse of PANCAKE DAY. (I love pancakes.) It’s too much of a tart lemon and not enough of what I would consider pancakes.

AJRimmer

Not sure if you’re an Oreo fan, but the last time I saw my family, we made Oreo pancakes, which were a surprise hit. We always love inventing new pancake flavors.

Tiffany :)

I’m excited to get this one (about to make a B&B pancake tea order shortly), I love lemon stuff! :D

tea-sipper

AJRimmer – ah, I wish I was creative enough to make new pancakes. I always want to try everything at the ihop…
Tiffany – I hope you like all the teas you get! Their new strawberry nutella b

tea-sipper

**blend looks great (sent too soon)

AJRimmer

Oh it’s been so long since I’ve been to IHOP! I used to love their cinnastacks and still think about their limited edition jelly doughnut pancakes. The nearest one is hours away now, sadly.

Mastress Alita

I’m going to get Lemon Ricotta Pancakes from a local place today. Sadly they are closed on M/Tue so I couldn’t go yesterday!

tea-sipper

AJ – We finally have a newly built ihop around here, so hopefully I will get to it after covid is gone (please don’t close before then, ihop).
Mastress A – I hope they are delicious pancakes!

Mastress Alita

They were indeed delicious, tea-sipper! Tasted a bit like a lemon cream and filled with tart and very juice blueberries! I haven’t had pancakes in many years and they hit the spot.

Comments

AJRimmer

Tiffany :)

Tiffany – I hope you like all the teas you get! Their new strawberry nutella b

tea-sipper

**blend looks great (sent too soon)

tea-sipper

Mastress A – I hope they are delicious pancakes!

Mastress Alita

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), turmeric, bee pollen, charcoal type flavors

My ratings:
95-100 – Super awesome deliciousness favorites – cupboard essential
80-95 – Also pretty delicious
65-80 – Pretty good
50-65 – Okay
1-50 – Probably won’t want to sip it again

I’m planning on being a Steepsterer as long as there IS a Steepster, so if you’re not hearing from me, that means something happened to my health… if you know what I mean. (Or as evidenced by the great computer hiatus of 2019, something happened to my computer.) :D

Happy sipping!