drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

David’s Tea is quickly becoming my favorite online tea retailer. I’m pretty sure if there was a store nearby I’d visit every day, and drop hundreds, if not thousands, there!

This was a sample in my most recent order. I brewed it up last night, and added honey, as I’m battling a cold (already?!). This flavor is amazing! You can taste the spices and coconut flavor, which is unique and fun. I bet this is beyond delicious iced, but I finished up the sample last night when I brewed a larger pot of it, with the intention of sharing it with my husband…and promptly finishing it myself. Don’t tell. ;)

I will be ordering this one when I place the order for the fall collection.

Bottom line: LOVE IT! :)

momo

Me tooooo, I have given them FOUR suggestions in Atlanta of where to open, thankfully I have nothing more to add. Yet. If they ever use one of them I will cry. And then spend hundreds.

KeenTeaThyme

I live in the DC metro area but rarely travel to DC. I would for David’s Tea though! I’d even ride the Metro by myself – heavily armed, of course!

TeaBrat

They just opened a David’s tea in San Francisco! I am going after I get paid again. :)

Tina S.

@KeenTeaThyme . . . Rumour is DC is getting one by the end of the year!

Comments

momo

KeenTeaThyme

TeaBrat

Tina S.

@KeenTeaThyme . . . Rumour is DC is getting one by the end of the year!

Hello fellow tea fans!
I’ve been a tea enthusiast for years but just recently started brewing my own. I’ve created some blends, and enjoy researching about new teas. I combined my love of tea and writing to create a tea-devoted blog, Keen Tea Thyme. I have been writing for most of my life and am a former journalist with a degree in Communications and Social Psychology, and a minor in Writing. Journalism is in my blood, so that means I’m inquisitive by nature, will double-check sources and/or get a second opinion as needed, but also fair and balanced in my reviews. If my reviews seem more positive, energetic and have high ratings, it’s because I love tea. :)

If you are a tea company, I’d love to review some your tea! Free samples are always welcome so I can fully enjoy the freshest selections. I’m also open to tea swaps as I always have too many teas on hand to drink & would love to share with other tea enthusiasts! :)

My Simple Rating Scale (as of Feb. 2011)
>50: I’m NOT a fan. I could barely finish the cup, if I even did. I wouldn’t even recommend this to my worst enemy. Not worth my time nor yours.

51-65: Good aroma, good flavor. Just nothing pops to give the tea that special kick. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

66-79: Yes, finally, tea – unique flavor profiles, great aroma & flavor. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

80-99: These are cupboard essentials – delicious, aromatic and perfect everyday teas. Re-steepable (beyond at least one steeping). Highly recommended, fun for all ages.

100: These are my favorites, the ones I would take with me if stranded on a desert island. Beyond Highly Recommended.

Just Launched: Keen Tea Thyme @ Etsy

Check out my shop at Tea Trade:

Be “keen” on tea at Keen Tea Thyme, my blog:
Reviews, blogs, tea leaf readings, puzzles, contests and more.

And check out some of my blends from Adagio:
Toasted Marshmallow

Vampire Lemonade

If you have a signature blend you’d like me to try, we can swap teas! PM me for details! :)

Happy Brewing! :)