drank Cacao Mint Black by Teavana

Like thin mints? How about a liquid thin mint?! That’s what this tastes like to me – chocolate and mint nirvana. The ingredients list hazelnut pieces, but I don’t taste a strong hazelnut flavor; it’s more like a subtle, nutty flavor. I taste gobs of peppermint and chocolate goodness. I bet this would be delicious iced.

someday i’ll get to try a thin mint. Once again canadians are screwed over lol our girl guides sell 2 kinds of cookies not the 209348209348 kinds that yours do.

KeenTeaThyme

Have you tried the mint Oreos or the mint dark chocolate M&Ms? I love those too :)

Ellyn

Chocolate and mint is one of the BEST COMBOS EVER!!!!

KeenTeaThyme

@Ellyn – you are so right! :) :)

Claire

This is my brother in law’s favorite tea! I just ordered some of 52teas Chocolate Mint black for him so he can compare them.

Comments

Ellyn

Chocolate and mint is one of the BEST COMBOS EVER!!!!

KeenTeaThyme

@Ellyn – you are so right! :) :)

Claire

Hello fellow tea fans!
I’ve been a tea enthusiast for years but just recently started brewing my own. I’ve created some blends, and enjoy researching about new teas. I combined my love of tea and writing to create a tea-devoted blog, Keen Tea Thyme. I have been writing for most of my life and am a former journalist with a degree in Communications and Social Psychology, and a minor in Writing. Journalism is in my blood, so that means I’m inquisitive by nature, will double-check sources and/or get a second opinion as needed, but also fair and balanced in my reviews. If my reviews seem more positive, energetic and have high ratings, it’s because I love tea. :)

If you are a tea company, I’d love to review some your tea! Free samples are always welcome so I can fully enjoy the freshest selections. I’m also open to tea swaps as I always have too many teas on hand to drink & would love to share with other tea enthusiasts! :)

My Simple Rating Scale (as of Feb. 2011)
>50: I’m NOT a fan. I could barely finish the cup, if I even did. I wouldn’t even recommend this to my worst enemy. Not worth my time nor yours.

51-65: Good aroma, good flavor. Just nothing pops to give the tea that special kick. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

66-79: Yes, finally, tea – unique flavor profiles, great aroma & flavor. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

80-99: These are cupboard essentials – delicious, aromatic and perfect everyday teas. Re-steepable (beyond at least one steeping). Highly recommended, fun for all ages.

100: These are my favorites, the ones I would take with me if stranded on a desert island. Beyond Highly Recommended.

Just Launched: Keen Tea Thyme @ Etsy

Check out my shop at Tea Trade:

Be “keen” on tea at Keen Tea Thyme, my blog:
Reviews, blogs, tea leaf readings, puzzles, contests and more.

And check out some of my blends from Adagio:
Toasted Marshmallow

Vampire Lemonade

If you have a signature blend you’d like me to try, we can swap teas! PM me for details! :)

Happy Brewing! :)