I love anything strawberry and this is one of the best strawberry teas I have ever tasted. The strawberry flavor is real – not that artificial candy flavor (not that there is anything wrong with that). The oolong base is bold & strong enough to hold its own with the strawberry presence. It tastes wonderful. No sweetener necessary. This reminds me of Californian summers.
EDIT: I gulped this down in a few minutes and resteeped. The tea was just as strawberry-licious and oolong-tastic as it was the first time around. Thanks for the sample, Butiki. You’ve got a customer! :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I can’t wait to try this one, still waiting for my samples. Just got back from my trip to Arizona and have been re-united with my Zojirushi so I would just love to break it in again with one of these Butiki Teas.

aisling of tea

oooooooooooooooooooo strawberry oolong….will definitely need to look in to this!

KeenTeaThyme

This is amazing! I only have enough left for one more cup, or else I’d share. :( But it’s delish!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I got my order today. Digging in soon!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

aisling of tea

KeenTeaThyme

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I got my order today. Digging in soon!

Hello fellow tea fans!
I’ve been a tea enthusiast for years but just recently started brewing my own. I’ve created some blends, and enjoy researching about new teas. I combined my love of tea and writing to create a tea-devoted blog, Keen Tea Thyme. I have been writing for most of my life and am a former journalist with a degree in Communications and Social Psychology, and a minor in Writing. Journalism is in my blood, so that means I’m inquisitive by nature, will double-check sources and/or get a second opinion as needed, but also fair and balanced in my reviews. If my reviews seem more positive, energetic and have high ratings, it’s because I love tea. :)

If you are a tea company, I’d love to review some your tea! Free samples are always welcome so I can fully enjoy the freshest selections. I’m also open to tea swaps as I always have too many teas on hand to drink & would love to share with other tea enthusiasts! :)

My Simple Rating Scale (as of Feb. 2011)
>50: I’m NOT a fan. I could barely finish the cup, if I even did. I wouldn’t even recommend this to my worst enemy. Not worth my time nor yours.

51-65: Good aroma, good flavor. Just nothing pops to give the tea that special kick. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

66-79: Yes, finally, tea – unique flavor profiles, great aroma & flavor. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

80-99: These are cupboard essentials – delicious, aromatic and perfect everyday teas. Re-steepable (beyond at least one steeping). Highly recommended, fun for all ages.

100: These are my favorites, the ones I would take with me if stranded on a desert island. Beyond Highly Recommended.

Just Launched: Keen Tea Thyme @ Etsy

Check out my shop at Tea Trade:

Be “keen” on tea at Keen Tea Thyme, my blog:
Reviews, blogs, tea leaf readings, puzzles, contests and more.

And check out some of my blends from Adagio:
Toasted Marshmallow

Vampire Lemonade

If you have a signature blend you’d like me to try, we can swap teas! PM me for details! :)

Happy Brewing! :)