drank Candy Cane by Adagio Teas

Backlogging…

Got this in a gift pack (bagged). I enjoyed this yesterday while playing RAGE on my xbox 360. (I’m a huge gamer…I should start a series on what teas go with video games!) I started out the day by playing Alice, then decided I wanted to shoot people instead so I opted for RAGE

Oh, the TEA. Sorry. Easily distracted. ;) This tea is very minty – which I love – and with a name like Candy Cane, it should be. It brews up hearty and strong, and is minty to the last drop.

I think I do like Candy Cane Lane better – but I do tend to enjoy green teas over black teas anyway. Overall, this is a holiday delight – and a must-try for mint fans.

And RAGE is wonderful…

Ninavampi

I also am a huge gamer! : ) But living in Ecuador (games not accesible) and being very busy at work and with my puppies has made me have less and less time for games. : ( Thankfully, tea is compatible with mostly anything! : )

KeenTeaThyme

Yay for gaming and tea! And for cute little puppies! :)

CHAroma

Woot! I second the gaming and tea drinking! Just this weekend I drank some Bai Mu Dan and played Skyrim. What could be better?

KeenTeaThyme

Another Skyrim fan! Yay! :)

DaisyChubb

I used to drink tea while I gamed, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Skyrim Tea Buddies yay!!

CHAroma

Hahahahahaahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! DaisyChubb, you are awesome! I wish I had a good comeback, but all I can think of is: “Stop right there, criminal scum! No one breaks the law on my watch!” But that’s Oblivion, not Skyrim. Oh man, really good. I did not see that one coming.

Comments

Ninavampi

KeenTeaThyme

Yay for gaming and tea! And for cute little puppies! :)

KeenTeaThyme

Another Skyrim fan! Yay! :)

DaisyChubb

I used to drink tea while I gamed, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Skyrim Tea Buddies yay!!

Hello fellow tea fans!
I’ve been a tea enthusiast for years but just recently started brewing my own. I’ve created some blends, and enjoy researching about new teas. I combined my love of tea and writing to create a tea-devoted blog, Keen Tea Thyme. I have been writing for most of my life and am a former journalist with a degree in Communications and Social Psychology, and a minor in Writing. Journalism is in my blood, so that means I’m inquisitive by nature, will double-check sources and/or get a second opinion as needed, but also fair and balanced in my reviews. If my reviews seem more positive, energetic and have high ratings, it’s because I love tea. :)

If you are a tea company, I’d love to review some your tea! Free samples are always welcome so I can fully enjoy the freshest selections. I’m also open to tea swaps as I always have too many teas on hand to drink & would love to share with other tea enthusiasts! :)

My Simple Rating Scale (as of Feb. 2011)
>50: I’m NOT a fan. I could barely finish the cup, if I even did. I wouldn’t even recommend this to my worst enemy. Not worth my time nor yours.

51-65: Good aroma, good flavor. Just nothing pops to give the tea that special kick. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

66-79: Yes, finally, tea – unique flavor profiles, great aroma & flavor. Recommended to try; our tasting palates differ.

80-99: These are cupboard essentials – delicious, aromatic and perfect everyday teas. Re-steepable (beyond at least one steeping). Highly recommended, fun for all ages.

100: These are my favorites, the ones I would take with me if stranded on a desert island. Beyond Highly Recommended.

Just Launched: Keen Tea Thyme @ Etsy

Check out my shop at Tea Trade:

Be “keen” on tea at Keen Tea Thyme, my blog:
Reviews, blogs, tea leaf readings, puzzles, contests and more.

And check out some of my blends from Adagio:
Toasted Marshmallow

Vampire Lemonade

If you have a signature blend you’d like me to try, we can swap teas! PM me for details! :)

Happy Brewing! :)