drank Masala Chai by Wissotzky Tea

I’m drinking this now, so this review will be very fresh.

To start, I must confess I have not mastered the art of properly warming hot milk and mixing it with chai tea. So I happen to enjoy my chai either with or without cream. Luckily, all the chais I’ve enjoyed are good by themselves. (I’m a grammar nazi, and that sounds wrong? I don’t know though.)

Tasting now. Yum. I adore Chai, and W tea has done it right. It’s got all the wondrous spices of Chai, all mixed together to produce that cinnamony, spicy glory. I haven’t researched the ingredients In Chai to be able to name each one I taste, but the cinnamon is there. It has a rich flavor, and it tingles nicely on the tongue. It’s a warming tea, no doubt. I really love this tea!

Best with a medium amount of sugar, or to your own preference. Cream or no cream, that is the question. I take it either way, so do as you like. It steeps best at the longer end of the scale, and I have yet to over-steep chai. Make a cup, curl up in your favorite spot with a book, and enjoy!

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA