drank Earl Grey by The Tea Nation

As of right now, this is my all time favorite brand of Earl Grey. And there is a simple reason why: to me, it has the best and strongest flavor. Earl Grey is known for it’s flavor, hands down. So when I open up a container of Earl Grey, I expect to smell Earl Grey, first off, and second, have that scent remain or be strengthened when the tea bag meets the water. But this is for tasting, so let me get to that.

As I said before, this has an amazing flavor. It’s classic Earl Grey, with a very rich, smooth flavor. It’s got the right amount of sweetness, and with this brand, I find that I don’t have to sweeten it much, just one level spoonful, maybe a bit of honey if I’m in the mood. I don’t like cream with my tea, usually, and that’s the same with this one, but when I am in the mood for cream/milk/etc, this tea takes to it very well, especially this brand.

I have a lot more to say about this tea, but I don’t want to just ramble on. I love this tea, and I LOVE the round, string free, tea bags. A good tea with no hassle is a winner in my book!