To be honest, I usually don’t like straight black tea. It’s too bold and kind of bitter to me. But a good English Breakfast and good black tea, once adjusted to the perfect taste, is great. And this happens to be that tea!

Smell: You know, since it was bagged, I didn’t take the time to really smell it, but what I did get was just a smooth, bold black tea smell. But good, you know?

Taste: It’s rich, a bit sweet with a nice strong flavor. I added a little bit of honey, no sugar this time (see, I can enjoy tea with no sugar! Though I have to think back on that because I may have? I’m almost 100% positive I didn’t though) and it came out amazingly well. The honey gave it a pleasant flavor and smoothed out some of the bitter that I find in straight black teas. And it had the slight caffiene kick I needed, and it was just really yummy for a black tea! Unfortunately, I only have one more bag………:-(

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA