drank Queen West Blend by Tealish

Sipping it now…and contemplating…these first few sips make me wonder about it. As always, so far, thanks Azzrian.

Smell: It was kind of fruity, but also a bit weird since all my teas are in one place, so I smell a lot of just…tea. But this did have a cranberry/other berry/kind of orange-y smell. Steeping I smelled more orange than anything. Not strong citrusy orange, but the smell of orange when you bake it in something, kind of.

takes a few more sips

Taste: I taste cranberry a bit, though that may be raspberry, or both, though I definitely taste raspberry and orange. It’s light orange, but orange. It says blueberries, but I have yet to recieve that. And blackberry, I can taste that sortof. The cherry isn’t that strong, which for me is good, because I do NOT like cherry. more sipping It’s all very light, but I like it personally. May have to get a bit more, so I can have a few more tries with this one….I think I only have enough for one more cup. Over all, I think it’s yummy!!

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA