Lots and LOTS of thanks to Angel at Teavivre!

I have a one word (okay, two) overall description of this tea: Blood. Orange.

Fortunately for me, I love blood orange. Love it. :-)

Smell: This tea has a pleasant mix of fruits, and I could smell the sweet apple, kind of tart currants, and the orange. The hibiscus (roselle) was in it again, and again I was pleased rather than disappointed. Steeping I could really smell the orange. That made me happy. :-)

Taste: Blood orange, definitely, and it’s reminding me how much I love that taste. It’s tart, but not overly tart, and has a nice citrus twang to it. The apple provides a mellow sweetness, and the hibiscus adds to the tart but doesn’t overpower. And again, there is orange and when you tell me I am going to be tasting orange I expect it to be there, so this tea REALLY delivers for me.

I don’t have anymore to add, really, except that I put a spoonful or so of some sugar in, to add to the sweetness, and I think this tea, just like the Blueberry Fruit tea, will be great cold as well. :-) A perfect summertime tea!

Update: I just wanted to confirm that this tastes amazing cold.

Boiling 8 min or more
TeaVivre

I can not agree with you more, this is really a good tea for summer!

Violet