drank Green Tea by Bentley's

I AM BACKLOGGING LIKE CRAZY!! This is from…..Yesterday? Sunday? I don’t know. To be honest, I have had several tea-less days, partially because I slept in and wasn’t craving a morning tea, partially because I haven’t had time, and because I was making fruit smoothies recently and enjoyed those!

Anywho, on to this tea. I am, to say again, going back through my bagged teas. And also, I had to re-discover green tea before I tried the green tea I recieved from Teavivre.

This tea was pleasant, with a vegetal taste and a nice, slightly honey-floral type taste going on. This review will be short, however, because I think I steeped it in the same cup that I drank my Pureh in, and that was a bad experience/taste with Pureh, and I think the smell and taste seeped in a bit. So I’m actually going to re-try this tea in a fresh, clean cup. But it was good!

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA