Backlog from this morning!

So since I had skipped tea a lot these past few days, I decided I needed to dive back in with a tea that I really liked to remind me why I love tea. (That’s what happens to me when I stop drinking tea for a while—instead of craving it like crazy, for some reason, I feel uninterested and don’t want to make any.)

And since I already added a detailed note for this tea, I am going to just go crazy: OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS TEA SO MUCH!! IT IS SO SO YUMMY AND WONDERFUL AND I TRIED MILK IN IT THIS TIME AND OH MY GOODNESS!!

Now back to the nice, formal stuff: The malty flavor came out a bit this time, along with a citrusy taste and a nice sweet. (The strawberries and lemon, again.) Milk made this tea very smooth and creamy, and it was very nice. I really do love this tea!! (Upped the rating a bit…)

Azzrian

It is THAT yummy to me too :)

Violet

I seriously love it. :-) It’s just….I don’t know. Just amazing.

Azzrian

Did I send you quite a bit of it?

Violet

Yes, yes you did. :-) Thanks so much! Because when I saw how much you sent (before tasting) I said to myself, “I hope I like this, because if not, I’m going to have a lot of un-used tea.” And of course, I could send it on to someone else, but still, I’m really glad I ended up liking it, and have lots of it. :-)

Comments

Azzrian

It is THAT yummy to me too :)

Violet

I seriously love it. :-) It’s just….I don’t know. Just amazing.

Azzrian

Did I send you quite a bit of it?

Norfolk, VA