drank Wissotzky Classic by Wissotzky Tea

Backlog from yesterday evening. I got home from traveling, and was extremely tired, but as it was early evening and not yet bedtime, I didn’t want to sleep. So, I needed a nice and strong caffinated tea, and quick.

On to the note!

Taste: For some reason, regular black teas, or mixtures kind of like English Breakfast always remind me of honey for some reason. I guess it’s just the bold, slightly sweet taste of tea. This tea delivers a nice, rich taste, and gives a sweet aftertaste. All in all, it was a nice tea, not too plain but not too jazzy.

Bonnie

Maybe the malt translates as honey to you.

Violet

Good point!! It does have a grainy taste to me, too, sort of malty when I think about it. That’s weird though, that I’d get honey out of the mix. LOL But at least I have something to describe as far as the taste.

Comments

Bonnie

Maybe the malt translates as honey to you.

Violet

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA