I am re-visiting this one, because I was walking downstairs to make tea, hadn’t decided on what, and the smells in the air were mixing, somehow, someway, to remind me of Earl Grey. And I immediately was like, “I have to have Earl Grey!”

However, this Earl Grey has a twist to it, this time! For my 18th birthday party in April, I had a nice sized tea party, and we went all out. We also had coffee there, for my coffee loving friends (and me, since I can do coffee every once in a while) and my mother bought a lot of coffee creamers, all with a certain flavor. Well, I have been using some in my regular black teas, and they are all great.

But we have some mini Almond Joy creamers, and I put some in this Earl Grey, and OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS IT IS AMAZING!! Of course, you have to like slight almond, and lots of coconut. Best part is, even though the coconut is very strong in this cup (I’m using a teacup, so small oz size, anyway) you can still taste the Earl Grey. It’s a very sweet, smooth mix and I am really happy with it! :-)

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA