drank Masala Chai by Wissotzky Tea

Backlog from yesterday.

I HAVE BEEN AWAY TOO LONG! I’m sorry, Steepster peeps! It’s funny though, I’ve gained a few followers in my absence. So I guess there’s a plus.

Updates on me: Graduated, which I already put in my last tasting note, but it can’t hurt to repeat it. And now I’m prepping for college and moving into a dorm August 23rd. Still drinking all my bagged teas, so my notes may repeat for a while, but as I go back and re-taste I love or hate those teas more. So far, no hating though. :3

This time around, with this tea I made it in a pot on the stove and actually steamed vanilla soy-milk in the tea after it had steeped well enough, so I was able to fully mix the milk in, and it was—AMAZING. My friend made something like this a while back, which she called a Chai Latte, despite it not being that frothy, but instead of using an actual Chai tea bag, she used regular black tea, and then mixed in the spices. Either way, I guess you could call this a latte, but it’s missing whip cream and a bit more frothiness!

Either way, it was amazingly yummy, and I have finally found a way to properly mix Chai and milk to get the perfect taste.

Bonnie