This is an update note, as I drank this once today, but am now on my second cup. Yes, at 10 at night. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE TEA, SECOND TO A REALLY GOOD EARL GREY. Maybe even higher than some Earl Grey, which is saying A LOT.

This tea is a bit of heaven in a cup. Just saying.

So, if you drink this tea and are not impressed, try using a lower temp (I’d say 205 or lower) and steeping it for only 3 or 4 minutes. Use two spoonfuls of sugar, and milk. And if you STILL don’t like it, I WILL TAKE IT, SERIOUSLY!!

Kittenna

Haha, I ended up liking this one too :) Adagio’s base is just reaaallly finicky.

Violet

Isn’t it awesome?? I really am glad I figured it out, because I just didn’t want to miss out on what sounded like such a good tea!

Comments

Kittenna

Violet

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA