drank White Blueberry by Adagio Teas

I have been thinking about this tea for a few days now, and I wanted to drink it again.

I love White Tea! LOVE it! I love all the other kinds, too, but I think black teas can be really strong in their base, sometimes, and it’s hard to get into for me, and then other teas it all just depends. White tea, I love because it is light, very light, but still has a flavor, and THEN when you add an outside flavor (fruit, vanilla, I don’t know, whatever you want) it doesn’t overpower that said flavor, and that said flavor usually doesn’t over power the white tea. I like balance in my teas, can you tell?

This tea has a very light, delicate taste, and is very refreshing, seeing as it is summer. The blueberry is present and sweet, and I really love it. Blueberry is actually becoming one of my favorite flavors/fruits now. All in all this tea is just a very balanced, delicate, but greatly flavored tea, and I really love it.

Now just to try it iced one day!

I love Jesus, Literature, Tea, and the Disability Community. There’s not much more to it, and if you love those things, chances are, we will get along swimmingly.

Norfolk, VA