First Sip Thought: “Hello Spring”

Smell: Inhale the aroma and you will be in heaven. I find the smell to be light but the marigold petals are definitely made evident.

Taste: A best seller indeed. I’ve slowly become a frequent oolong drinker and this one can easily be on my list of favourites. Like the scent, the taste is subtle with a hint of sweetness. I was very impressed that it was not bitter at all. I was a bit confused why it was called “cream” until I took a sip and noticed a lingering taste of natural vanilla. The vanilla flavour is a nice touch and compliments the citrus well. The lemon myrtle and marigold petals instantly make me think of spring time (which could come sooner rather than later!) Overall, this tea is quite delicious and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a flavourful, yet smooth flavoured oolong tea.

www.theteacupoflife.blogspot.com

interesting. almost tempted to try this even though i’m not a fan of oolongs most of the time hah

The Cup of Life - Lu Ann

haha…good to hear! well, everyone has different likes but I definitely say this is one to try at least :) i hope you enjoy it!

Comments

The Cup of Life - Lu Ann

Tea & marketing consultant. join me on my tea adventures through my blog. give me a cup of tea & a deep conversation.
Visit my Tea Shop: www.zazzle.com/thecupoflife*