drank Mojito Marmalade by Tea Forte

I’m drinking this tea as I type. It’s about 9:45 p.m. and I have a strict no caffeine rule after 6 p.m.

Anyway, this is a good tea. It’s the perfect blend of orange and mint. Tea Forte did well striking the balance without this tasting artificial. Here’s the thing: mojitos are my favorite mixed drink. I would LOVE to try this tea with lime rather than orange. Although I enjoy oranges and mint on their own, I don’t adore the combination. It’s not bad. It’s just not fabulous. I’m glad I tried the combination, though.

The fact that this is a reasonably priced fair trade and organic tea is a huge bonus. It’s also a nice change to the chamomile and peppermint teas I normally drink at night. This is worth a try if you’re considering buying it.

My favorite types of tea are green, white, and green oolongs. I adore mildly floral teas like jasmine and rose. Fruit blends are also swell, especially if they feature berries, pineapple, and/or coconut.

Although I don’t like unflavored black teas, I do enjoy a few flavored black teas – lychee, apple rose, and Earl Grey. I also enjoy an occasional cup of basic pu-erh tea.

My rating system works like a school’s grading scale:

90-100 = A (Out of this world!)
80-89 = B (I’ll buy it again.)
70-79 = C (Merely average.)
60-69 = D (Not my “cup of tea”.)
0-59 = FAIL (I’ll try anything once.)

NC