drank Nutty Almond Cream by Tiesta Tea

I’m giving this one a rating of 100. It’s just that good! Plus, I’ve searched far and wide for a caffeine-free dessert blend that I would like to have around at all times. This one is it!

It’s a delightful smelling tea. It also looks good enough to eat. In fact, I ate a small bit of the tea right out of the package. I’ve never done that before! It was good. Anyway, the brewed tea has a wonderful nutty and creamy flavor. I didn’t get “almond” from it, but I did get nutty. It’s really just a melt-in-your-mouth kind of tea. I could sip this all evening and not grow bored. Well done, Tiesta!

My favorite types of tea are green, white, and green oolongs. I adore mildly floral teas like jasmine and rose. Fruit blends are also swell, especially if they feature berries, pineapple, and/or coconut.

Although I don’t like unflavored black teas, I do enjoy a few flavored black teas – lychee, apple rose, and Earl Grey. I also enjoy an occasional cup of basic pu-erh tea.

My rating system works like a school’s grading scale:

90-100 = A (Out of this world!)
80-89 = B (I’ll buy it again.)
70-79 = C (Merely average.)
60-69 = D (Not my “cup of tea”.)
0-59 = FAIL (I’ll try anything once.)

NC