drank Magicienne by Nina's Paris

Mmm…I adore this tea! The dry leaf smells fruity and sweet. The tea leaves are a lovely dark green and I appreciate how much TEA is actually in this blend. This blend is mostly tea with a sprinkling of fruit pieces.

Once it’s steeped, the tea smells much like the dry leaf, only more subtle. It brews a pale yellow-green (almost clear). The pineapple flavor takes center stage with delicate notes of coconut and grass in the background. The fruit flavors taste very natural and work well together.

I drank this tea hot with no additions. It’s wonderful that way, although I look forward to experimenting more with it as an iced tea and with sweetener.

My favorite types of tea are green, white, and green oolongs. I adore mildly floral teas like jasmine and rose. Fruit blends are also swell, especially if they feature berries, pineapple, and/or coconut.

Although I don’t like unflavored black teas, I do enjoy a few flavored black teas – lychee, apple rose, and Earl Grey. I also enjoy an occasional cup of basic pu-erh tea.

My rating system works like a school’s grading scale:

90-100 = A (Out of this world!)
80-89 = B (I’ll buy it again.)
70-79 = C (Merely average.)
60-69 = D (Not my “cup of tea”.)
0-59 = FAIL (I’ll try anything once.)

NC