The tea I’m drinking doesn’t look like this – but it says it’s what it is so here, goes!

It doesn’t really smell like anything and looks like a lighter black tea finely cut instead of a green tea. It infuses REALLY Dark, too, much like a black tea. (Perhaps it was mismarked?)

This has a VERY subtle cherry flavor (so maybe it isn’t mismarked or maybe it’s a black/green blend???) It just seems too dark to be a straight-up green…regardless it’s tasty. It’s not overly scented or flavored at all!

As it cools at room temperature for a few moments it’s starting to taste more like a green but it’s still very dark – much like a green/black tea blend!

Eventho I’m a bit confused my this tea’s name – I am enjoying my cup! It’s yummy! It’s flavor is VERY subtle which is a bit different from Empire’s other teas. I’m a fan of the taste of this one but I’m not going to rate it just yet because it puzzles me overall.

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:

Visit us on Twitter:!/SororiTEASister

Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!