I’m really sad this will be my last cup of this. I’m also sad that when I last visited Shanti’s Website they have discontinued many of my favorites including some of their awesome Matcha’s! Whaaaa!

I really need to empty out my one desk drawer and convert it into a Matcha Drawer.

I just might start that now…

oOTeaOo

I love all of your matcha reviews! I have never tried flavored matcha before and want to start trying a few out. Would you recommend starting with Shanti Tea?

Gravitea

I need to learn to make matcha right. Every time I try, it comes out moderately horrible.

LiberTEAS

@Gravitea … what tools are you using to make your Matcha? What is your process?

TeaEqualsBliss

oOTeaOo – Shanti IS one of my faves! But they don’t have as many on their website at the moment…the ones they do have ARE great, tho! I would suggest them or Red Leaf Tea or KaiMatcha, or PureLeaf, or Domo, or Matcha Mountain(s)…just to name a few!

Gravitea

I use a bamboo wisk in a bowl, but I think I might have the amount of matcha powder wrong. I don’t have a bamboo measuring spoon. How much should I use?

Helena

yeah that happened to me so I just ordered their spoon/scoop and now it tastes a lot better :D

LiberTEAS

The spoon/scoop is not all that important. Basically, a scoop is about the size of a shelled almond.

I can’t really consult you on the ratio though, because I eyeball it. I would add a little bit of water, taste it, and if it’s too thick add a bit more until you reach the desired consistency and flavor.

CHAroma

Yeah, I have similar problems preparing matcha. For me, it’s not the amount of matcha I struggle with but the amount of water! For an almond sized scoop of matcha, how much water should you use?

Comments

oOTeaOo

LiberTEAS

@Gravitea … what tools are you using to make your Matcha? What is your process?

Helena

CHAroma

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
*************************
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:
LiberTEAs
Azzrian

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
**************************
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!

USA