I’m so sorry I have taken so long with the Traveling Tea Box…I’m almost thru it and ready to send it along! Last week I was ‘missing’ because I was super busy and in and out of the Chiro’s office! Eeeek! But…I am back and trying to catch up!

Nature’s Tea Leaf has some herbals that are coated with tangy hibiscus/rosehips/fruit ingredients and some straight-up herbals or fruity flavors that are all across the board. I’m glad they have so many offerings but some are hit and miss for me.

This one is alright…not on my faves list but ok. It has that tangy Rosehip/Roselle Flavor going on along side the Orange-Citrus. Those ingredients alone pack-a-punch but there are some green tea flavors as well as some herbally notes that popping thru too!

It’s a bit tart for me but is ok iced…so I am rating with the tarty factor in mind as well as the cold brewed idea, too!

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!