drank Jasmine Leaf by KTeas

Yup! Jasmine. Plain and simple. Not much to really say about it. It’s pretty average. I’m not a huge Jasmine fan but I guess it’s pretty standard as far as Jasmines go.

Cofftea

YUM! I love jasmine teas but I’d also love to control the jasmine/tea ratio. Definitely putting this in my shopping cart. Thanks for bringing it to my attention:)

I think you will really like this then! It sure is Jasmine-E lol

Cofftea

What was your jasmine/water ratio?

8-ounce cup…1 T Loose Leaf

EvaPeva

It’s funny how its hit or miss with Jasmine. . . it goes against the senses for me. . .beautiful smell. . .but my brain tells me I shouldn’t be drinking something that smells like potpourri. . .i’ve actually held my nose as I drank a cup once, and it worked! Try it :-p

I totally ‘get what your saying’ EvaPeva! :P

Cofftea

@EvaPeva- I used to think the very same thing. I remember making my 1st loose leaf purchase and exclaiming “I do not want anything rose… I don’t want do drink my grandma’s perfume.” but now I love jasmine and rose teas- I’m seeing jasmine flavored matcha in my future…=P

EvaPeva

Well worded Cofftea. . . and yet I must admit i’m optimistic with every cup. . as a true tea drinker should be! I am still exploring the whole Jasmine field and find that the less tea I use, the better I can tolerate it. Rose is nice. . . .don’t mind rose at all. . . I think the problem was that I started out with VERY strong jasmine teas that shooed me away somewhat. . . . .any recommendations on some lite ones?

I agree! That’s why I try nearly anything! LOL
Eva – I will go back thru some of my notes…there are some really good Jasmines I have tried in the last month or two…will report back soon, I hope

Thanks Bliss :)

Here’s one

There is also a Jasmine Silver Needle from Wegman’s I like

EvaPeva

perfect…the fact that its mixed with Green will be perfect :)

TeaEqualsBliss

It seems I have trouble with the aftertaste more than anything…lol…

Peggie Bennett

Don’t be knockin’ the jasmine, I love that jasmine! :-)

EvaPeva

no knockin girl!! only inquiring on some smoother teas from the tea world…Cheers :)

Peggie Bennett

tee hee! No worries, not every taste is for everybody. I’m sure, for myself, there will be a tea out there that will turn my thinking around and I’ll be enjoying white tea! Cheers!

Oh no! No knockin’ at all! Just a little Jasmine Jabber between friends! LOL

Comments

Cofftea

I think you will really like this then! It sure is Jasmine-E lol

Cofftea

What was your jasmine/water ratio?

8-ounce cup…1 T Loose Leaf

I totally ‘get what your saying’ EvaPeva! :P

I agree! That’s why I try nearly anything! LOL

Thanks Bliss :)

Here’s one

There is also a Jasmine Silver Needle from Wegman’s I like

EvaPeva

perfect…the fact that its mixed with Green will be perfect :)

TeaEqualsBliss

It seems I have trouble with the aftertaste more than anything…lol…

Peggie Bennett

Don’t be knockin’ the jasmine, I love that jasmine! :-)

Oh no! No knockin’ at all! Just a little Jasmine Jabber between friends! LOL

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
*************************
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:
LiberTEAs
Azzrian

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
**************************
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!

USA