Another SoccerMom Tea, YAY!

Pre-Infusion Smell/Dry Loose Leaf:
Smells like Vanilla, Apricot, and a hint of chocolate…which is interesting because I don’t think 2 out of those 3 are even in there! But it smells really nice! I also sniff a slight cookie or pastry speck of something in there as well! YUM!

While it’s infusing I can smell a little caramel, a little vanilla, a little grenadine, and of course, black tea aroma.

After infusing the wet leaves smell like a candied-wood if you can imagine that. The liquid itself – grenadine and black tea.

It’s a handsome medium-dark brown color.

Much of the actual ingredients seem to play nice with each other and there isn’t another that seems to be too over the top…altho I can taste the grenadine a bit more than the others, but it’s sweet and juicy and a great contribution to the flavor instead of being distracting.

I really like this one. Since I was very low on black and flavored black teas – this is going to be PERFECT for mornings and mid-mornings when I am looking for my black and black flavors! YAY! A great tasting cup! It’s been a wonderful tea day thus far!!!!

I like the name of the tea and the company name – so zen!

I like the name of the tea and the company name – so zen!

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!