drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

I’ve been wanting to try this for a long while and recently got a sample from Den’s!!! I’m told this will change my opinion of matcha’s! :)

One thing I have found is…I have been using TOO MUCH while preparing! Well, that could do it, eh!?

It smells like buttery vegetables…in a good way. Yes, it’s creamy. That’s a plus. It’s NOT Chalky…a definite PLUS.

Um, yes. This is CERTAINLY better. MUCH. I now like Matcha. Thanks Den’s Tea. I’m a changed girl!

Cofftea is sure to be proud! :)

The more I drink – the more I like.

YAY!

LiberTEAS

This is a very excellent matcha!

LENA

YAY for good matcha!

malomorgen

shopping list material

Cofftea

WOHOO!!! I if I could jump up and down, I would. I really would. Yes, too large of a matcha/water ratio and not sifting can definitely make things chunky. How did you score a free sample? I changed my mind- you should drink this to celebrate your 2000th tasting note:)

TeaEqualsBliss

I don’t have any more, actually…this was it…but…just might have to BUY some!!!!

Cofftea

You should order Teavana’s Ceremonial Grade Matcha. You get free green tea dark chocolates w/ purchases of over $10:)

IdentiTEA

No no no! Stay away from Teavana’s matcha! I beg of you! They have no clue what they are doing in regards to matcha… or tea… or retail…

IMHO stick with Den’s if you want to keep liking matcha. ;)

Cofftea

Too bad you had a bad experience IdentiTEA. I’m 1 for two on the ones I’ve tried… and the other one I can definitely see potential in- I just happen to not care for fruity white teas. I might also mention that I have never had to deal w/ allegedly pushy sales people- I got mine from a friend. But that’s ok since this is an online deal anyway:)

Comments

LiberTEAS

This is a very excellent matcha!

LENA

YAY for good matcha!

malomorgen

shopping list material

TeaEqualsBliss

I don’t have any more, actually…this was it…but…just might have to BUY some!!!!

IdentiTEA

IMHO stick with Den’s if you want to keep liking matcha. ;)

Cofftea

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
*************************
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:
LiberTEAs
Azzrian

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
**************************
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!

USA