drank Ebony Wine by White August

Lemon, Cream, Berries, and black tea! I LOVE this! Yet another SIPDOWN! As much as it needs to be done…a major SIPDOWN…that is…it’s pretty depressing – saying goodbye to so many friends…I mean TEAs that I LOVE. See previous notes. If you ever get to sip on some tea from White August Tea Company makes sure this is one of them!

TeaBrat

Excuse my ignorance but what’s a sipdown?

TeaEqualsBliss

No prob at all :) A Sipdown is when you finish off your stash of a tea. For example…if I bought 2 ounces of a loose leaf tea and sipped it over and over again until I got it down to my last cuppa and had no loose leaf left – that’s a SIPDOWN :) Hope that helps! I have been trying to SIPDOWN or de-cupboard several a day…need to make some room! LOL

Auggy

Hey, I know that word! ;)

I know the feeling… ;-)

Auggy

About a year ago, we had The Final Sipdown to focus on destashing samples (and other drops and drabs). I lasted less than a month but got over 40 teas destashed. Gosh, I can’t believe it has been almost a year! Ah, memories! :)

TeaEqualsBliss

Should we declare another FINAL SIPDOWN, Auggy?

Auggy

Hahaha! OMG, I don’t know if I could do it! I think i’ve only got about 3 sample-sized things right now. I’d have to bathe in some teas to start knocking them out! Or making the hubby really big cups! :)

TeaEqualsBliss

HELL…I should send you a box…I still owe Ashley a box tho! :) Lord knows I have enough…want me to start a Mystery Box for ya?

Auggy

You know I’m always up for trying teas! I’m not sure if I have anything new/different since our last swap but I’m up for returning the favor, too. If you want to add more to you 600+ teas! (Did I say OMG yet? Cause OMG.)

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Auggy! Send me your addy again :)

Comments

TeaBrat

Excuse my ignorance but what’s a sipdown?

Auggy

Hey, I know that word! ;)

I know the feeling… ;-)

TeaEqualsBliss

Should we declare another FINAL SIPDOWN, Auggy?

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Auggy! Send me your addy again :)

Near Vegan. Tea Lover. Yoga. Crafter. Music. Sports. Travel. Radio.
*************************
Visit the SororiTEA Sisters!
The Sororitea Sisters Are:
LiberTEAs
Azzrian

Visit us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SororiTEASister

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SororiTEA-Sisters/126115947420084
**************************
Please visit and follow my Blissful Journey Blog! I will be doing monthly giveaways to at least 1 of my followers!

USA